Best 5G Phones Under Rs 15,000 : Experience the extravagantly Swift internet speed with these 5G mobile phones available under Rs . 15,000. The Fifth generation movement is being hyped for quite some time now and its only a matter of time it catches up to 4G and overtakes it. All the phones being mentioned here will be capable to harness the ridiculous power of high speed internet up to 10X what 4G offers. If listening to that galvanizes you then hold your horses for a while because on the commencement, 5G will only be 2X faster than 4G; Which it is understandable considering the tech behind it is still in its infancy and requires a profusion of testing and Feedbacks in order to reach its promised stats.
Note : List updated for MAY
Although getting into 5G bandwagon sounds a riveting idea for tech pundits and enthusiasts, An Average person might wanna wait for a few more months as the hardware is bound to drop in rates. Right now, in order for a smartphone to render 5G compatibility, prices are being bloated up by two to three hundred bucks which is not very friendly for the shallow pocket-fellas. Because of this it would be rational to wait for this tech to grow a little older so that the ones with small cash can by 5G phones without getting hurt. Needless to say, all the phones are in “Upcoming” Stage anyway.
Best 5G Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 in India
A properly rolled-out 5G connection will be great. You will get higher speeds, lower latencies and the capability to connect much more devices to a single modem. To reach to that sweet point, where everyone seems satisfied with their speeds and no more Speed drop happens, we will need to overcome a substantially big obstacle. That is – To get this in a price accessible to the norms. Otherwise only a fraction of the population will be able to upgrade. Thankfully, we have these prodigious companies selling phones in India with a distinctive calibre of producing phones flagship-level quirks in a mid-range prices.
3. Xiaomi Mi A3
Expected to launch early December this year, the A3 by Xiaomi is highly anticipated to debut in variants, one of which being under rupees fifteen thousand. For most of us, this will be no-brainier as the line up has already gained quite a reputation for itself by being one of the few xiaomi phones running on stock Android. Apart from this, all of its predecessors are well rated by its users because of the decent performance and overall experience.
- Base: Aluminum body With Embedded Plastic .
- Display: 6.01″ LED, 1,080×2,160px resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Rear camera: Primary 18MP, Type 1/2.9″ sensor, 1.25µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, PDAF; Secondary 25MP for low-light, Type 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, autofocus, pixel binning. 2160p/30fps.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660: octa-core CPU (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260), Adreno 512 GPU.
- Memory: 4/6GB of RAM; 32/64/128GB storage; no microSD slot.
- Battery: 3,700mAh
- Connectivity: 5G/4G Dual-SIM; LTE, USB-C; Wi-Fi, IR Blaster
2. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M3
M3 Is also rumored to be released this December with possible 5G calibre making it the top pics for gamers. The current gen is having a blast in sales which indicates only to a bright future for M3. All the vigorous insides in this phone combined with a 5G antenna is a steal for 15 thousand rupees.
Problems in Doing your Taxes ? Read Guide on How To File Quarterly TDS 24Q Tax With RPU
- Base : Corning Gorilla Glass 7, aluminum frame with a plastic back
- Display: 6.26-inch, 2280×1080, 19:9 IPS LED/LCD, notched (LCD more likely)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670, 4x 2.2 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4x 1.8GHz Kryo Silver CPU, Adreno 540 GPU
- Memory: 3/4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 32/64GB eMCP storage, microSD expansion up to 2TB
- Rear Camera: No details to expect
- Front Camera: 13MP, f2.0, LED flash, 1080p30 video
- Battery: 5000mAh, 15W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, dual 5G ,VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz
1. Moto G8 Lite (Smaller Variant of G8)
G Series by Moto has been an all-time highest grossing line up for mid-range phones. The upcoming G8 is expected to launch at Rs 20K but it is expected that a smaller variant will also debut under ₹15,000 rocking 5G capability. If you are planning on buying a 5G phone for a long term, Moto is ideal for you as its track record suggest it can make tough phones.
- Body: Gorilla Glass 6 front and back, aluminum frame; Ip 68 Water resistant.
- Screen: 5.5-inch, 18:9, FHD+ 2160×1080, OLLED,
- Rear Camera: 15MP, f/1.8 lens; Secondary 5MP; LED flash; 1080p@60fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 lens, 1080p@30fps video recording; LED selfie flash
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, octa-core Cortex-A53 1.8GHz; Adreno 560 GPU
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB, dedicated microSD slot for up to 128GB expansion
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (Expected to receive further updates)
- Battery: 3,700Ah, Turbo Charge 15W
- Connectivity: Optional Dual SIM (5G), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC (EU only
We hope this list of Best 5G Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 in India was helpful to you. If this helped you in anyway, please do share this article on your you social media. In case we missed a pick you think was worthy, drop a comment explaining how and we will add them with the tag of your name along side. Also do make sure to check Best Smartphones For Playing PUBG in India Under ₹15,000.